hi, im looking at buying the above in the next couple of days .it has 44,000 on the clock and is a 2004 model .are there any known problems with this car i should look out for thanking you all in advance mike
Can't really give any pointers on the V6 engine but things to check on the other items are ...
1. Check the sat nav. Has a habit of going 'black screen'
2. Check the odometer. Should read in miles but can switch to km.
3. Also check sat nav has three green icons for disc, sat signal and TMC. Question any in red.
4. Check all doors lock / unlock Ok including dead lock (double press on lock button)
5. Check both key cards function correctly
6. Check Tyre Pressure sensors are OK. Start car and check pressures on display. These must work for the MOT from next year.
7. Check side mirrors fold and adust OK
8. Check all windows open and close with little noise.
9. Check climate control is ok and back light works (common fault)
10. Check headlamps and headlamp leveling
11. Check headlamp washers
12. Did I mention the parking sensors. Gearbox reverse switch is a common fault.
I you get a good one it a very nice car.
BTW is it a saloon or sports tourer?