Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What's this part called?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 31st July 2011 Thread Starter
Luke WW
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 31
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 28
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What's this part called?

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a replacement part for my 2001 Megane Convertible.

It's the outer rubber window seal strip that sits on top the door panel. I need to buy one for each door as the metal is starting to rust inside the strip themselves - unsightly!

Trying to find the right part name so I can source the part online.

Luke WW is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by Luke WW
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Vibration Engines Luke WW 3 943 15th June 2012 03:35 PM
New Engine? Is it worth it? Engines Luke WW 29 3355 24th January 2012 08:33 AM
Clutch Bearing - urgency to replace? Engines flying clutchman 7 1738 1st August 2011 09:58 AM
What's this part called? Bodywork Luke WW 2 1052 31st July 2011 10:07 PM
Megane Water Pump - Do I need to change it? Engines marvintheandroid 5 3810 29th May 2011 05:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome