Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What's this part called?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 1st August 2011
Technical Supremo

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 42,935
Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanks: 372
Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,711 Posts
Re: What's this part called?

I thnk it's called the lower outer window trim.

Last time I contacted a Renault dealer looking for similar for my Clio it was only available as a complete window trim set at 140 per window.
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
madnoel10 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to madnoel10 For This Useful Post:
Luke WW (1st August 2011)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome