Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What's this part called?

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 1st August 2011 Thread Starter
Luke WW
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 31
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 28
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What's this part called?

Ouch! Just tried to buy them from a scrappy, but the 'bubbling' under the rubber of seems to be a problem with all cars of my car's age. He recommended I buy them new. But 280 might be a little extortionate for what it is!

Luke WW is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome