Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - grand scenic 2005 dealer problems advice needed

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 9th September 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
thanks i feel better for that. Husband is going up to dealer on monday as he is the official owner of car. I will keep you posted what happens. Yes now when i have time to think why would I be expected to pay for their mistake. Probably discovered that it was not covered under warranty because the drive shafts never needed replaced in the first instance. So angry but I am determined that this will be sorted. Tyre supplier has been contacted and they are shocked at the whole situation and have asked to inspect tyre and have assured us that they will cover cost of new tyre and have this tyre fully inspected to check if there is anything wrong with it. They believe dealer is trying to cover the fact that his mechanics have made a major error and now renault wont cover this under warranty as the work was unnecessary etcetc. I will keep you posted thanks for comment

ps tyre was replaced months ago so how come i never had a problem with vibration until a couple of weeks ago??they cant explain that and were balanced by three different garages including the dealers who assured me there was no problem with them this was before he contacted me yesterday to state that a new tyre was the problem???? and me not informing them was a waste of their time money and labour etc etc

pps it was the managing director who called me and said that i should have told them about new tyre so he is the one who is stating that the costs arent covered under warranty the dealer is in dublin better say no more incase
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome