Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Write off?

Thread: Write off?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 21st August 2011
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to Azurael
Re: Write off?

Originally Posted by elzpop View Post
I had two major accidents in the last 3.5 years, and was refused insurance before - I forgot to mention its a Motability car.

I'm not claiming on my insurance though - its all going through his, although my insurance have said its going to be hard as its Spanish, so they may have to get translators involved.

I got the rental car through my RAC breakdown, they've sorted it all for me at the moment, after checking with ins that it was okay.

I'm just a bit annoyed tbh! I've had no luck with this car, theres a lot of damage, I've got quite severe whiplash which is only properly coming out today, and I've just had enough of driving! But saying that, with my illness I really need to, but last time they took soooooooo long to fix it, and its going to the same garage this time.
Yeah, well, the whole insurance industry is one massive ripoff. Consider yourself lucky that your dealers can even be bothered to deal with the Spanish insurers and haven't just refused to look into the situation and assigned the blame to you as they usually do when a hit-and-run occurs

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Currently in Azurael's garage:
TEB64 (Cosmic Grey) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v Privilege Tourer (KG0B F4P-770)/TED44 (Odyssey Blue) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v 'Expressionale' Hatch (BG0B F4P-770)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome