Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - grand scenic 2005 dealer problems advice needed

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 9th September 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
hi thanks for your comment.
When the MD from dealers called me yesterday he stated that they replaced all tyres with ones from a similar new car they have and vibration was gone. I asked them had car been driven at over 97kmph as this is the only time vibration occurs. He said they had but I am reluctant to believe this as they also told me that problemed was fixed on Monday when drive shafts had been replaced and that they had test run it and vibration was gone yet on Wednesday when i got car back vibration was still there. Just find it hard to believe that it is tyre as it has been on car for a long time before vibration occurred.

No there is no pressure sensing valves on tyres as they are an extra and yes i dont have a spare wheel. The tyre supplier we purchased tyre from is a very reputable dealer and we have never encountered any problems with any tyres he has supplied in past to either us friends or indeed company vehicles. We did contact him and he wants tyre back and says he will get it independently asessed and would be really surprised if it is faulty especially considering it did not register any problems from start.

I will keep you posted of any developments

many thanks
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome