Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - grand scenic 2005 dealer problems advice needed

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 9th September 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Yeah the more i hear from people the more i am angry at dealer. I did what they advised me before they looked at car and that was to get wheels balanced. This was done twice and paid for twice at 2 different garages. Then the MD from dealers informed me when i called to say that car was still vibrating after drive shafts were replaced and they had okayed it he stated that they had laser balanced the tyres and they were perfectly balanced. Now this i am just thinking completely contradicts what he told me the following day and that is that the new tyre (which incidently) isnt that new has caused a balancing problem and hence vibration. Now how could that be so if he told me on the thursday that on monday they had balanced tyres and they were 100% okay yet on friday they werent. Oh it is so frustrating but I will keep you posted what happens on monday when husband goes up to dealer.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome