Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic2 Window Winder fix - with Pix

View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 29th August 2011
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Scenic2 Window Winder fix - with Pix

Originally Posted by madly View Post
Hi Guys,
you know what?
I went to an Official Renault Store (here in Italy) to buy a new Plastic Clip for my rear right window because the original one broke down.
Well they say they don't sell just the plastic clip, because it is not in the official catalogue... you have to buy all the window mechanism (more than 150 Euro !!!) no way to get only this small plastic piece as a spare part...
I'm really frustrated, this is unbelievable, in Uk you can buy it, in Italy not.
Maybe in Renault they think Italians are wealthier than British... mmh not they think we are more stupid and probably they are right and this is the evidence.
So, any of you can suggest a smart idea for my pocket?
Thanks a million from a desperate mate in Italy...
You can get them from ebay . I'm sure someone would post to Italy. They are small and very light weight. I would send a message to the ebay seller that sell them asking if they wouldpost to Italy.

Here is just one of many I found on ebay ;

When I visited my local Renault dealer to buy my clips, they did say that they were only available for the Scenic and not any other model. I presume you have a Scenic II.
Currently in sensible's garage:
Grand Scenic 1.6 VVT Dynamique 06
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome