Join Date: Dec 2007
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Thanked 133 Times in 115 Posts
Re: biggest botch job
Bodges i've seen on cars by a dodgy car dealer i know...
1. Mole grips on rear brake line to stop leak.
2. Alternator held on by 6 inch nail cos he lost the main bolt.
3. Polish customer complained the car he sold him was a little noisy in the engine department so he put 3 litres of gear
in it! The Pole commented on how lovely and thick the
4. A MK1 Fiesta sold to a woman who wanted power steering (it didn't have it of course). He put 65 ft/lbs of pressure in the front tyres!
5. Merc with 10 wheel studs missing (5 stud pattern), he put a £6 set of wheel trims on it.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity"
— Abraham Lincoln
Currently in saabguy's garage:
2002 Citroen C5 SX 2.2 HDi