Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - grand scenic 2005 dealer problems advice needed

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 11th September 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Well as i stated in last posts husband went up to dealers this morning and though and below now they are admitting that they dont know what is causing proble with car? To cut a long story short they have moved away from fridays diagnosis as my replacement tyre is surprise surprise perfect. So where does this leave me apparently renault have given them a list of tests to caryy out so they have said that they will carry them out .

There was some mention of possible impact damage as in hitting a pothole? Think this is grasping at straws but then dont know. They have finally taken car out at needed speed of 90kmph and have admitted vibration is real bad. I have replacement car which although a clio will have to do me until i get mine back they could not give me a time for this.

They did apologise for the way they had treated me last week (back tracking big time) and that there is no problem with the tyres. So other than that i dont know.

Will keep you all posted of any developments.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome