Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Going to look at Espace and need help

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 12th September 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
im new to the renault world so i can only say what ive been told sorry, I was told that the Espace has a real bad clutch master cylinder and that is what the problem could be. When i went to see the bloke selling the Espace he said the clutch peddel sometimes will not come all the way back up and you need to put your foot just under the peddel and just tap it and its fine. He did say somthing about adjusting the clutch cable but but it didnt work
I would still like to get one as it has all the space that i need but every one keeps tell me bad things about them it would be good to hear some good things like are the parts easy to get hold of, Does the espace share a same engine thats in other Renaults (eg in vauxhall most parts from a 8v cavalier will fit a 8v astra etc) and the most important are they relaiable ?????????? And what about Espaces with high milage should i stay away from them ones?
Thanks again guys
Currently in cav's garage:
03 2.0 turbo laguna ------- 3.2 v6 frontera
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome