I recently took my car (Laguna 2, 1.8 manual, Dynamique) in for a service about three weeks ago. He changed the spark plugs,
, etc. Yesterday I was driving back from golf and noticed the toxic fume indicator light up and stay on. I have read the forums and noticed people talking about needing to change
, and that you can use the wrong plugs. Is it possible this light could be coming on due to a "bad service"?
It looks easy enough to change the
and plugs, should I just do this myself, or are the plugs and
or how well they have been installed unlikely to be the cause of the problem?
I have also seen a post about a Lamba 2 sensor.
By the way, apart from the light the car appears to be driving tip top.