Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna CD Player

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 27th September 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna CD Player

I have returned to the Renault Stable after many years (last time was with a 2.2 Renault 25!) and pick up a second hand Laguna 1.9 DCi Authentique (2001) on Thursday.

Didn't really pay much attention to the CD head unit in the vehicle or can I remember if it has steering wheel controls. Can anyone tell me what the factory fitted units are like on this model? I love my music so need reasonable quality!

The next part is to ask what happens if I want to replace this unit with a non-standard? There is the top of dash display which I think shows the station? Would I loose that with a non-Renault unit? What about the wheel controls?

However, if I keep the head unit which is already there (assuming the sound quality is OK), how do i go about adding a CD changer - does it have to be Renault?

Thanks for the hlep in advance - any other tips on my new motor greatfully recieved!
  5 Lastest Threads by Ricesnaps
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics -... Laguna 4 8790 30th September 2005 11:11 AM
Laguna CD Player Electronics 4 1944 27th September 2005 03:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome