Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Have I done the right thing mmmm?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th September 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Have I done the right thing mmmm?

Hi first of all my username blame r las for that, cant breathe some times when we are asleep thats why am up so early. (scared of missing somthing).

Anyway to cut along story short (ye right) have I done the right thing.

Please read on, I got my Wreg Renault Megane Scenic Alize 1.4 16v with 105000miles 8 mths mot & 3 mths tax off eBay this year for 500 squid all singing & dancing (sold my R reg mondeo 1.8 estate 3 mths t&t for 350 & put the rest towards it, job done.

Not the prettyest of things but anyway, the room inside one of these when you take the back seats out is WOW a could do removels in that love (tother half) just think its a car then a van even better cheaper rent at carboots ye al av sum of that.

Now since then ive just done the MOT on it OMG a do mean OH MY GOD. first a thought al do the brakes cos they were knackerd 50 discs & pads then the exhaust blowing ere there & everywhere 210 2 days in a garage which when i got it back it ran like a bag of s**te, so 4 spark plug & an air fillter later 20 , in for the test, ere we go couple of bulbs out, both rollbar bushies, a ball joint & emissions fail.(pls somebody shoot me) a did say to the mot man be carefull with it theres a good lad which resulted in a bill for 120 inc test. PASS full years ticket ACE

Now can I just say years ago when learning to drive I was always told EVERYONES AN IDIOT EXCEPT YOU which is very true when driving now a days but does this matter mean me, well has DELBOY would say HE WHO DARES WINS and a think ive won but it came at a price for another year anyway.

Wot do you reckon guys do a keep or get shut?

Thanks for reading anyway just remember lifes to short mmmmmmm?
Currently in twintowertits's garage:
Reliant Trike 850cc (Known As PAP PAP)

Last edited by Pat.w; 25th September 2011 at 09:37 AM.
  5 Lastest Threads by twintowertits
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Have I done the right thing mmmm? Cars & motoring blackandwhite 6 1393 25th September 2011 07:58 AM
New member Welcome to RenaultForums twintowertits 4 802 22nd September 2011 06:32 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome