Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #191 of (permalink) Old 14th September 2006
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Nominated 2 Times in 20 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 18
Thanked 1,103 Times in 942 Posts
I was travelling from Gillingham to Blandford a few weekends ago,and I was followed by a Police car through Shaftesbury.I didn't have a problem with that,my car is taxed,MOT'd,Insured and I wasn't speeding.......

We came to a roundabout,I wanted to take the first exit,so got into the left hand lane,Mr.Plod got into the lane next to me.........fine I thought,he's taking the second or third exit.....didn't think any more of it,until he cut me up by taking the same exit as me.I thought,fine,he's in a hurry to get somewhere.

I then followed him for 8 miles behind a line of traffic.....obviously not in a hurry then.When we got into Blandford,we both went straight accross the next roundabout(no indication from him as to where he was going/exiting to),then came to a set of traffic lights where you can turn either left or right.He kept us guessing (no indicators),and decided to turn right.....

We followed him for another half mile or so when he eventually worked out what the stalk behind the steering wheel actually did as he turned right........into the Police station!

Well Done PC Whoeveryouare.If anyone but you had driven like a complete ******** in a manner similar to yours,they would have been pulled over.......T~~~!

I'd rather push my Alfa than drive a BMW....
Currently in Lagdti's garage:
2004 Saab 9-5 HOT Aero and a 2001 Audi A3 1.8 Turbo
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome