Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #192 of (permalink) Old 15th September 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Blimey .. Shouldn’t get me started on what I hate about other peoples driving!!

Tailgaters... why do people do this?? ... it annoys me so much I slow down ... the other day me and bf were on our way back from Silverstone only to have a private ambulance (of all vehicles) tailgating me down the motorway. now if it was an emergency and they had their lights on I would have let them past but as they were being idiots I didn't as so I sat quite happily in the fast lane doing 70mph lol

Fog lights on when its not foggy – that’s just down right annoying... even worse is people with fog lights on when its raining ... rear fog lights are just so dazzling in the rain

Using mobile phones while driving – have police stopped stopping people for this? I see loads of people everyday driving whilst on their phone!

People speeding past schools – I think that there should be variable speed limits outside schools… I think that during going in and coming out times speed limits should be 20mph past schools. I quite often see people going way too fast past schools when kids could just run out.

Police – why do they think its ok for them to not indicate or stick to the speed limits!!

I think that’s enough for now or I’d be here all day lol
Currently in kpautomotive's garage:
Mazda MX3, Nova 1.6 16v
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome