Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Plastic bumper colour doesnt match metal bodywork colour.

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 23rd October 2011 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 6 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,153 Times in 1,014 Posts
Re: Plastic bumper colour doesnt match metal bodywork colour.

Hey I agree on the "ornaments" like "powered by fairy dust" yuck or well a load of other ones, but needs must if the devil drives.

Hey there we go!a tastefull decal with a pic of a devil driving+ lots of flame graphics and the caption "needs must if the devil drives".

The thing is right now lets call the plastic panel dark gold and metal panel light gold.
At some angles and especially in bright sunlight u wont notice the colour difference much but sometimes its very noticeable.
I cant imagine making the dark gold black,even a tastefull carbon fibre shiny black is going to improve things . Ta for the suggestion as allways tho.

The ideal solution would be if somebody reversed into the front rhs or lhs scraping off some paint keeping well away from the alloy wheels of course .

Then I could go along to my local S M A R T repair place and get the whole plastic thing resprayed.
Id be one of those akward guys ."look I dont care if thats the renault code for the bumper paint, it doesnt match do it again!".
Currently in coup's garage:
RM III coupe 1.5dci FVT,Audi TT Mk1 ,a bike and too much rubbish.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome