Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio help needed please! (Sorry if its in the wrong place)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd October 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Clio help needed please! (Sorry if its in the wrong place)

Hi. Im new to the forum.
Basically...Me and my boyfriend bought a Clio (2002) a couple of months ago, and have yet to actually drive it anywhere!!

The car had been sat on my drive for a few weeks, and when we tried to take it out it had a really low idle state (which it didnt have when we bought it), so we took it to a garage and they changed the spark plugs and coil packs and they also serviced it.
We got told to get the battery charged, so we got a company to come and change the battery.

However, I have just tried to go out in the car, (finally!) it seemed to start fine, but then due to not being used to the car I stalled it and then it wouldnt start after that. It keeps just making a clicking sound and not actually starting. We tried to push start it, but failed, and then we tried to take a look under the bonnet and the alarm started going off, is this something to do with a connection with the battery?
Please could someone help us, we have had nothing but trouble with this car and are on wits end with it. We'd just like it to be fixed now.

Any suggestions welcome!!
Currently in NatalieR's garage:
  5 Lastest Threads by NatalieR
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio help needed please! (Sorry if its in the... Cars & motoring o4abiggerhammer 13 2900 23rd October 2011 08:45 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome