Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - child car booster seats new law monday

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 17th September 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by nthesx
does she remain in the booster she has already or does she have to use the ones with the backs on?i say she stays with the one shes got but the mrs dissagrees.
plz let me be right

You are right!!!!! The booster seats are not the ones with the backs on. My little girl is 16mths old and has a car seat in each of our cars plus one in her grandparents cars. Dont understand why people think paying out 10 to keep their children safe is such an inconvenience!!!!! Dont think the new 'law' will make a huge difference to those people who dont agree with it. Ive seen a lot of children being driven around without car seats when they are as young as our daughter is! Also 'know' someone who thought it was alright to drive from a relatives back to their house with their child sat on their knee whilst driving

Some people dont deserve children (i know it sounds harsh but you have to wounder why some of them bother having them in the first place )
Currently in softy_nic's garage:
Renault scenic Oasis 1.6
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome