Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Water In Front Footwells*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 2nd November 2011
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Laguna 2 - Water In Front Footwells*FIXED*

Originally Posted by Fedeodone View Post

I have a Renault Laguna II 2003 state 2.2 dci. I am getting water in the front footwells but I don't have a sunroof. The water appears through the bottom but I cannot find where is coming from, usually when rain over the night, the next day I find water in both sides.

I have cleaned all the drains under the windscreen and boonet. I have flashed water for a while, with high pressure, and not pressure at all, from the top, through the doors and even from underneath the car and I can't see any leaking.

I do not have a clue where the water is coming from.

As I do not have sunroof, I do not know if I have the drain tubes behind the wheels. Do you think that the problem could be there too?

I will be glad if anyone can give a hand on this as is driving me mad.

Thank you very much

Fedeodone has a tentative cure; his leak was coming through the door, tracking down the back of the card, and running inside both sets of seals and down into the carpet.
(See the thread)

Makes a change from the normal door failure, where the door fills with water and overflows into the car; that has enough water to hear it slosh around. In his case, it was falling against the door card, and tracking down and in.
Currently in Tolak's garage:
2001 Laguna II 1.9 dCi Dynamique, 1993 Clio Williams, (1999 SLK230, now gone), 2007 A4 cabriolet
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome