Join Date: Mar 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
New Clio Impressions
Does anyone here drive a new Clio? If so, I'd be interested in your impressions.
These are mine:
1. Economy is excellent and refinement much better (than previous 55-reg).
2. Motorway performance is vastly improved. 80 mph is now easy when overtaking lorries (I normally drive at 65 mph).
3. It is a very large car for a supermini and much taller than the Clio II. There is a vast amount of room in the front.
4. Build quality is poor. The interior doesn't feel very durable and my bonnet panel is slightly misaligned (I will ask for it to be adjusted soon).
5. The interior looks old and there is rather a lot of hard plastic about.
So, there you have it. An excellent car but with an interior that is becoming rather dated (the new car coming out next year aims to address issues of interior quality).
What do others think?
Currently in mrtotty's garage:
2011 Clio dCi 88 Expression Eco