Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna coupe monaco

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 17th November 2011
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Laguna coupe monaco

Hi, I own the Coupe GT 2.0T petrol. Beautiful car to look at and damn fine to drive. I got it on an August 10 plate for a shade over half the price of a new one.
Overall impressions are very good so far. Yes, the ride is quite firm, but no worse than my friends 3 series coupe. Power from the 2.0 turbo is very nice and returns a decent 30mpg plus.
Inside I've got the camel leather and no satnav, not fussed with that, especially as it won't take postcodes apparently.
My main gripes are the actual finish of things. You can tell that it was a cut and shut of the hatch, certain interior panels don't fit that well as they've tried to use as much of the hatch as possible to save costs. Having said this, everything is very well screwed together and feels very solid, but you can certainly tell the difference between this and a German counterpart (my wife has an A4).
For the price I paid for a 1 year old car with this much equipment (I like my toys), it's a bargain and to top it off, there are very few about, so exclusivity is great.
Currently in Bazza71's garage:
Laguna Coupe 2.0T
The Following User Says Thank You to Bazza71 For This Useful Post:
tillymint07 (18th November 2011)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome