Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic Mk2 Wipers - Which Size Where?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th November 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Scenic Mk2 Wipers - Which Size Where?

Hello All, this is my first time on this site but I doubt it will be my last, as I've just bought a Mk2 Scenic 53 reg!
Anyway, my first question is about the wipers.
I've just bought a set of Bosch ones off Amazon for 23.80, and am really pleased with them.
However, when I put them on there was a part of the windscreen that wasn't touched by them in the centre (at the top), so there was a big smear down the middle of the windscreen. Plus, the 26" one (drivers side) is so big that it rests not just on the windscreen but also on the outer edge of it. So I swapped them over. So now I have the 22" on the drivers side and the 26" on the passenger side. I know that this is wrong but the whole windscreen now gets wiped, and there isn't any overhang. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had to do this, or do I need my wiper arms adjusted, and if I do how do I do it? Sorry it's long winded, hopefully future threads from me will be shorter. Cheers!
  5 Lastest Threads by klysk
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Phase 2 Scenic Locking question Electronics madnoel10 1 698 22nd June 2012 11:52 AM
Mk 2 Scenic - Emissions Question Engines Haree 1 843 12th January 2012 01:48 PM
Mk2 Scenic - What are the known problems? Cars & motoring klysk 0 1789 16th December 2011 03:55 PM
Scenic Mk2 Heater - Should I Go To Renault? Heating & cooling thomas3 2 1032 1st December 2011 01:40 PM
Scenic Mk2 Wipers - Which Size Where? Cars & motoring klysk 2 1227 30th November 2011 12:40 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome