Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Trafic T1100d bleed screw brake line confusion

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 1st December 2011 Thread Starter
gabriel lockhart
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Trafic T1100d bleed screw brake line confusion

Originally Posted by planmeca View Post
One for the feed and one to connect to the other side.If they both have 2 connections what is plugging the unused one up?
both wheel cylinders are normal wheel cylinders with the bleed screws connected together with a single pipe. aside from that i have no idea why its there as it is the first brake hub i've seen like it?

although just a bit of history the man i brought it from is **** eyed dumbass, bearing in mind the minor leak it had was the entire cooling system was fragged. "maybe the radiator has a small hole in it" the radiator looked like it has been shot by the entire american army. this is just one of many hilarious and stupid problems this van has had down to him and not renault.

so don't think about design of car think about idiot mechanic, if you've never seen a car like this before then it stands to reason the idiot previous owner made some genius after market modifications.
Currently in gabriel lockhart's garage:
renault trafic t1100d
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome