Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renault parts from main dealer, aaarrrhhh!!!

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 1st December 2011 Thread Starter
lag gt 205
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: renault parts from main dealer, aaarrrhhh!!!

Originally Posted by VelSatisfied View Post
When I worked within Ford's Customer Relationship Centre, it wasn't THAT unusual for car hire to be given, but it was rarely done on an open-ended basis.

What is even more intriguing, is that they have loaned you a Vauxhall - we would take all steps necessary to provide a car from the 'Ford Stable', and I'm surprised that Renault aren't thinking likewise - also car hire on a 6-year old car? Something doesn't sound right here.

I would bypass the dealer, and give Renault Customer Services a call (they should already have a case file opened, as its not the Warranty Dept paying for car hire), to find out how long this parts delay is likely to continue, and to find out if they know about the car hire - if they don't, alarm bells should start ringing, as its the dealer doing this independently - and since you didn't even buy the car from them, why are they doing this? - who is paying for the hire?

Will call renault and see what they say, thanks, i will let you know the outcome.
Currently in lag gt 205's garage:
2005 laguna II gt205
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome