Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renault parts from main dealer, aaarrrhhh!!!

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 1st December 2011 Thread Starter
lag gt 205
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: renault parts from main dealer, aaarrrhhh!!!

Originally Posted by VelSatisfied View Post
And another one is looking a gift horse in the mouth...

But something really doesn't add up here - this is a standard of customer service which would be typical for Lexus/Bentley-levels.

But paying 30-40 per day to keep someone who owns a car 3years out of warranty driving around in another manufacturer's product for something as 'essentially' as trivial (sorry) and as open-ended as a parts shortage, really doesn't make any sense at all.

Ford wouldn't give vehicle hire for customers whose 'new' car had been delayed - and just needed shipped, so this just makes me think that either a bill for car hire is being acrrued (to be presented to the customer), or that something sinister has occured to the car, which is being covered-up.

Working in the motor trade, I've heard a lot of horror stories of garage employees taking and mis-using customer cars (some stories make the headlines), and only recently have been advising someone whose skyline gtr (which was in the process of being sold) was written-off by a driver who was taking the car to their garage to be MOT'd.

I'm not trying to worry the OP, but I would have my doubts that 'good intentions' are whats paying for the zafira.

paul, thanks for your comments, i will call rcs and will let you know the outcome,

arrrggghhh, i want my lag back, getting ****ed off driving around in the pope mobile!!!

if i end up having to pay for the zafira, i will drive it through their showroom window, or call trading standards/cib, probably the latter :-{
Currently in lag gt 205's garage:
2005 laguna II gt205
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome