Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio Brakes ??????

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 20th December 2011 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio Brakes ??????

Hi Everyone, I have searched and cant seem to find an answer so hope that someone on here can please help me out,

I have a Clio 2005 and have recently had a lot of work done it, to be honest the work did not really need to be done but I have never really spent much money on the car so thought that I would get most things done.

Basically the work that was done was track rods, ball joints and brakes but I now have an issue and the garage who done the work can not get to the bottom of the issue ???? The issue being that when I brake when say at 40 mph I get a pulsing on the foot brake and the car pulls to the right?? I have the front pads, discs and also the rear shoes were replaced. but since I have had the issue they have tried everything,
I took the car for an mot today and it passed ????? no advisories and also it was a different garage from the one that did the work before, So I asked them to check the car out and they have said that they can feel the pulsing and pulling on the car so they had everything checked out but to no avail, they have said they they can change the brake lines but I really dont know what to do as I have now spent way more than I wanted but have to get this sorted as had to hire a car until its fixed or am going to have to buy a new car which I dont really want to do either.

Has anyone ever expierenced this or could anyone give me a clue to what maybe going on

any help would be greatly appreciated
Currently in cglasgow82's garage:
Megane 2005 1.6 16v
  5 Lastest Threads by cglasgow82
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Upgrading brakes Brakes/Hubs cglasgow82 2 593 28th March 2014 10:51 PM
Permiwrap Bodywork cglasgow82 0 809 26th March 2014 01:28 AM
Bolt destroyed :( :( Help Please Wheels & tyres mickeybo 4 1025 22nd July 2013 07:15 PM
Megane Fuel Pump Engines whizzy41 1 867 25th March 2013 11:39 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome