Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio sunroof leaking?

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 12th January 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Clio sunroof leaking?

Don't mean to sound like an **** but you're not reading what I said in my previous posts.

I have pulled the roof lining away and have found the drain tube that connects to the sunroof. I have unplugged this from the sunroof bit and have poured water down it and have even blown down it and it is clear (no blockages).

BUT the bit that this connects to (the sunroof part about 2" long that the drain tubes connect to) doesn't seem to be letting water through. I can pour water on the sunroof and it escapes through and ends up on my roof lining, nothing comes out of the tube that the hose connects to.

So either, A) there is a split somewhere before the water hits the drain holes, or B) there is a blockage on the sunroof drain hole which ends up overflowing and finds its way through a split somewhere in the seal.

Does anyone have a picture of the drain hole? (again, sunroof bit NOT the drain tube) so I can check this out?

Should have tried Youtube at first, this looks promising!

Last edited by alan0259; 12th January 2012 at 12:48 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome