Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - VOSA Matters Of Testing 06/11

View Single Post
post #54 of (permalink) Old 16th January 2012
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: new offical mot laws

i agree, but as far as the light are concerned, why let company make the bulbs in the first place, i have a brighter bulb on my kwaka 1100, only because the stock one is pants,and also as i do most of my riding at night,surely it safer for me to see where im going, not that some car drivers see it anyway, but i digress, mot every 4 yrs in stupid, for example, why dont vosa say if car is,nt serviced every year then must have a mot every year, i mean they know everything about us they can check every thing we do, they dont mind spending money on spying on us, then go the rest of the way and make garages log each time the car is serviced, it will stop people doing their own cars, but thats what they want anyway,(not that i would stop fixing my own car,and if they start yanking wiring looms about they if they break a wire,are they going to pay to fix it, if they start yanking sensor wiring(as ive noticed laguna 2,s and most upto date renults are going to have lots of problems,
Currently in kevvy's garage:
1998 laguna and kawasaki zephyr1100
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome