Well been on here since buying the 54 grand scenic last July, I have finally got it all working and my dilemma now is to keep it or trade it in for a 54 Zafira.
The problems I had and how fixed are as follows, I'm wondering what else is likely to go wrong if I keep it and is the zafira any more or less reliable.
1. Cam belt replaced (my fault for not reading the service book)
2. Leak into passenger foot well, cleaned drainage holes
3. Rear brake disc and pads, fitted myself.
4. Heater matrix behind dash, fixed myself.
5. Various dash warning lights, fixed after lengthy diagnostics.
6. Handbrake, ABS and brake faults being reported
Even the headlight was a nightmare to fit, is anything simple to fix on these cars and should I expect the faults to now stop.
Sorry its a long post