Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - windscreen washer jets & wiper sync.

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 30th January 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: windscreen washer jets & wiper sync.

very good information, thanks. I will certaily adhere to your flushing etc but having used failry for tens of years in sensible moderation I will continue but with the same care I have used before. I do appreciate the point you have raised. It is also true that you should not ideally use screen wash above a certain strength (below zero rating) of winter windscreen wash but if you are subject to temperatures that can go to about -20c then its needs be if you want to drive the vehicle. Many windscreen washes bought are ready for use at silly prices, I but a high strength and dilute fore more than one reason. Even the ready for use winter ones can be useless at even minus 2/3c But Lidl may be good of course, I will look at the writing on the container, cheers again. All good information. I used to do 600 miles in a day and in the night,,, the windscreen would grease up no problem without fairy,, stopping to do a cleaning job was a none runner, especialy in a blizzard which you folks dont get in the south, I dont wish it on you. We all have our needs be situations. I have learnt from this exchange, thansk.
Currently in specie8472's garage:
grand modus 1.5 dci 86 Dynamique
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome