Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Track rod end came off whilst driving

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 6th February 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Re: Track rod end came off whilst driving

thank you for reply ,

I had a chat with consumers and they said she is covered under public providing goods and services.

My friend then spoke to the head office manager only to be spoken to in a very rude manner . i took the phone and said don't think because she is polite that she is going to be paying for poor workmanship by you not very qualified (nvq) trainee and that we will be taking this further , and advised him what she is covered under and put the phone down

he then called back , apologized and said that he would take the car and inspect and rectify, i said that by all means inspect but before any work is carried out i am going to get an independent mechanics opinion with cost and damage as dealers said that you are very lucky the car did not flip over and the damage can be the cause of that because of the car going out of control and if anything has hit it from underneath then it has been caused because of the track rod end. he wasn't to happy but they have took car. the mechanic who came to collect the car was really helpful and said that you did right as my friend shouldn't have been spoken to like that from a manager esp when it was their poor workmanship.

see what they say and if they dispute it i will be taking her to the dealers and billing them
Currently in ziik's garage:
BMW X5 meg cc mk 2
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome