Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help, advice please, end of my tether, laguna starting and running problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Help, advice please, end of my tether, laguna starting and running problems

I have had a 2.2dci 03 plate laguna for three weeks and the garage are refusing to take it back despite a list of problems saying that I should have told them before hand (albeit some have only just come to light). The power steering fluid was low and I thought nothing of it but its actually the pump that is leaking, oil is going all over the engine with it and white smoke appears if i drive it but stops if the engine is turned off. The electrics seem to be possessed, the back light seems to be earthing when I brake whilst indicating right. The service light flashed up a couple of times and dissapeared, as did the fuel injector fault light and battery charge fault lights. It sticks occassionally when putting it in gear, both first and reverse. The car other than these problems started fine and ran fine, and now im trying to drive it back to the garage to leave it with them but when went to start it this morning it wont start at all. I put the fob in, wait for the start light to appear, it says warming coils and i press the button and there is just a nasty ticking/grinding noise and everything goes off in the car. It wont even make any attempt to turn over. As you can probably gather I know nothing about cars and im really so fed up with it. Does anyone know the reason that its now not starting?? Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks Sandra
Currently in Sandy78's garage:
Laguna 2.2dci 2003
  5 Lastest Threads by Sandy78
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Help, advice please, end of my tether, laguna... Cars & motoring Monstro 3 947 4th March 2012 01:34 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome