Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New Car, Laguna 2.0 Privilege, lots of questions!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile New Car, Laguna 2.0 Privilege, lots of questions!

I have just bought a 53 plate Laguna Privilege 2.0, with 54k miles on the clock. So far I am very pleased, although Ive only had it today, so not experienced much yet. I have noticed a couple of things, nothing serious, but I would like to sort if possible. Any help is appreciated:

1) I only got the car with one keycard. this is not too much of a problem as my wife and I can only drive it one at a time, however I would like a spare at some point, and the manual says that some settings may get stored on the keycard, so you can have your own one, not sure if this applies to my model? How much does a replacement set you back? Can you code them yourself using the slot in car? I have used OBD software and the like a lot before on BMW and Ford, what software does Renault use for coding, and can I code keycards with that?

2) I cant find the rear screen sunblind, the hooks are there in the roof, and the rear doors have theirs. Am I being blind (forgive the pun) or has someone nipped off with it?

3) Tyre sensors/system - It appears that 2 sensors are missing (well, 2 wheels have ordinary valves) however I cannot find any display that shows the tyre pressures, there are no warnings, no alerts nothing. Is it possible that someone has turned this off? If I get 2 new sensors and get them fitted can I re-initialise the system?

4) I like to mess around and get into the guts of a car, are there any features, hidden bits, computery things that are worth knowing about?

Thanks a lot in advance, Im looking forward to talking to you all.

Currently in digitalfriction's garage:
Laguna II Privilege 2.0, Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX Mk3, BMW 520i SE
  5 Lastest Threads by digitalfriction
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
sensible tuning for Laguna 2.0? General tuning Soulboy 1 1022 9th November 2014 08:13 AM
OBD Reader/Resetter - Help Choosing? Tools & equipment digitalfriction 2 2464 6th July 2012 01:46 PM
Ddt2000 & vagcom Tools & equipment rjafonso 1 3694 14th April 2012 11:22 AM
Anyone in Derby, CLIP owner? General Chat bobdylan55 17 3311 30th March 2012 02:15 PM
Lumpy Idle ? Engines digitalfriction 9 3278 28th March 2012 08:35 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome