Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Megane 1.6 VVT Expression 5 dr.

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2012 Thread Starter
Dennis Leighton
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Megane 1.6 VVT Expression 5 dr.

Hi All, You recently gave me some very sound advice regarding the omission of cruise control on my recently acquired Megane for which I was very grateful. Since purchase of the vehicle I have received the vehicle certificate which indicates that I have purchased a Megane 1.6 VVT 100 Expression 5 dr. when all the paperwork and invoice and online advertisment which I received from the large reputable garage indicates that I purchased a Megane 1.6 VVT 110 Expression!! Not unnaturally I am concerned that I have not got what I thought I had and my concern (amongst others) relates to the time when I come to trade-in this vehicle for my understanding indicates that I will suffer a financial loss. Any help which you are able to provide will be greatly appreciated. Very many thanks. Dennis
Currently in Dennis Leighton's garage:
Renault Megane 2011 (61) 1.6 VVT Expression 5 Dr.
  5 Lastest Threads by Dennis Leighton
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Megane 1.6 VVT Expression 5 dr. Cars & motoring Dennis Leighton 5 1670 4th March 2012 05:49 PM
Cruise control not present? Engines Daveyboy467 33 4568 17th February 2012 10:40 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome