Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Warranty is it worth it

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 6th March 2012
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Warranty is it worth it

Originally Posted by VelSatisfied View Post
Although I do wish we could allow a 'fair' warning to be presented - it does always have to be borne out that there are 2 sides to every story, and to allow just one version of events to be presented is inherently unfair.

I have my own business, and would feel very aggrieved if someone decided to publicly drag my business name through the mire.

Also, big business is always interested in finding out (and acting upon) what is said - I would invite you to read this thread, and see the member who joined just to post a reply... so it shows that we do have a responsibility to mind our collective 'P's & 'Q's.

I think that is brilliant, and gives me a good opinion of webuyanycar, simply from the fact they can be bothered to look at what customers have said, and give their side, and further information.

I would love it if the companies also commented, that would be perfect.

Would it be completely impracticle if when a questionsble review is posted, the company is invited for comment, or asked if they would like their name obscured?

You could limit this only to the review forum, and anywhere else, remo e the name as you are doing?

It would be nice if we could try to even the balance somewhat.

I also realise I have hijacked this thread, I apologise to the OP. I have not used a warranty before, but sort of wish I had, although I yhink you need to carefully weigh up the cost, against the potential cost of repair, especially if you can do jobs yourself. One company does offer payg, which I think is good!
Currently in digitalfriction's garage:
Laguna II Privilege 2.0, Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX Mk3, BMW 520i SE
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome