Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Name of plastic retainers

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th March 2012 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 21
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Name of plastic retainers

I have a renault modus 2004, I have had to remove the front grill, and in the process have broken a couple of the plastic retainers that clip this into place can someone tell me what they are called and where I could get some replacements, I also need a torque screw, 4,2 13x12. Any help much appreciated
rob12 is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by rob12
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Headlights coming on by themselves Electronics hondo 3 898 13th September 2013 03:39 PM
Coolant change Heating & cooling rob12 8 2254 13th December 2012 01:00 PM
Renault Modus Brakes/Hubs rob12 11 2972 15th May 2012 09:08 AM
Name of plastic retainers Bodywork pragmatix 1 794 7th March 2012 01:39 PM
Spare wheel Wheels & tyres rob12 4 950 7th January 2012 04:23 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome