Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Just picked up a Megane CC & Already got problems!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th March 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Just picked up a Megane CC & Already got problems!!

After a 3 week faff about with the supplying 'independent deal at home' guy, i've finally picked up the 2004 Megane CC.

Straight away, 5 minutes after setting off home, i went to put the stereo on and 'code' was on in the display. There was no book documentation supplied with the car and all the guy's said is to contact renault - i'll be livid if i have to pay for it...

Theres a wind whistling noise coming from somewhere - i'm sure its to do with a seal somewhere... ? any clues?

The door seems rather 'clunky' when its shut - reminds me of my old ford sierra.. the Laguna I had (also an 04 plate) was nice and tight closing thud.. Is this normal for a Megane?

The car seems to be equipped with 'hands free' - there are buttons on the door handles, and a sensor type device behind. Also, the display says to press 'clutch&start' but when i do it says that 'card not detected', even though it's in my pocket. I'd love to get this working and to know whats wrong as well. I tried locking it by pressing the button and nothing happened...

Other than that, we'll have to wait until daylight and a day off work is available - that'd be sunday unfortunately though

Any help greatly appreciated..
Currently in bazza825's garage:
2004 Renault Megane CC 2.0vvt Privilege
  5 Lastest Threads by bazza825
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Does the 2.0vvt Megane engine have a Dephaser... Engines Big Dav 3 2859 12th March 2012 09:24 PM
3 days after buying - another problem, cutting... Cars & motoring Raynult 1 867 11th March 2012 11:06 AM
'04 Megane CC Driver window doesn't go up or down... Electronics bazza825 2 1115 11th March 2012 09:10 AM
Do Convertibles feel different to drive with the... Cars & motoring bazza825 6 1498 10th March 2012 07:47 PM
Just picked up a Megane CC & Already got... Cars & motoring bazza825 18 3013 7th March 2012 05:49 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome