Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - pcp 6 year deal?renaultsport r26

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th March 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
pcp 6 year deal?renaultsport r26

Hi, need a little help putting a new deal togeather.
I understand the principles of pcp deals and finanace etc and i am currently tied in to an agreement till november so may have started my search a tad early but like most people as soon as you see light at the end of the tunnel you start to dream of the next model on the drive.

my situation:

will leave my pcp deal in november and will walk away with no deposit for my next vehicle.
I have the smaller budget as with two kids the wife gets the family car on a new pcp every three years and this leaves me juggling around 155 a month to get my runner.

i can bank loan 8500 for around 155 a month over 60 months.
The downside being that i am stuck in an older car for five years and to get it down to three years and even reducing the amount to 6k this comes in at 186 a month which is to far over the budget

my ideal car would be the megane r26 230 f1 but i would settle for a clio 200 or 197 f1 if i found one with less then 40k or in real nice condition.

i have been told that renault sport will do a pcp style deal on a renault up to six years old ?
i am kinda thinking and hoping this would increase my budget allowing me to lay some away like a normal pcp deal but am sceptical that i could pull this off without a sizeable deposit.

Has anyone entered this kind of deal before or has anyone been offered similar deals when buying from a renaultsport dealer or can anyone let me know if they have been offered this kind of deal ?

many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Currently in bob1211's garage:
c1 please dont laugh.
  5 Lastest Threads by bob1211
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
pcp 6 year deal?renaultsport r26 Cars & motoring VelSatisfied 5 1553 12th March 2012 11:10 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome