Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio sport.... or not?

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 15th March 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault sport but.... different? :\

Sorry I re posted this but I didn't want to bring up old topics.

I was interested in this "sport" I saw however it looked alot different from the regular sport's I have seen. First of all the side badges were not silver they were dark/grey black with "2.0 16v" the side mirrors were grey/black instead of color coded and it did not have the "Renault Sport" badge on the back left hand side.

Besides all that it had the interior seating/steering wheel/climate control and under the bonnet the engine said "Renault Sport" however it looked different from others I have seen (it didn't have a big cover) it looked smaller and was at the top part of the engine bay (I know that sounds confusing sorry .

Anyway my question is: Is this a genuine Clio Sport ? did Renault make a sport edition like this?

I know a few people might think that the owner took the badges off or replaced them but I'm just curious. Also yes it has all the sport front/rear bumpers etc.

It claims it is a renaultsport. However.. why does it not look like one? :\
Currently in lyko's garage:
2004 Clio V6

Last edited by Devils Laguna; 15th March 2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: reg number removed
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome