Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Electric sunroof problem. - Reset Fixed It !

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 24th March 2012
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Electric sunroof problem. - Reset Fixed It !

i have been having a simular problems with my 2005 renault laguna 1.8 16 v.i need to point out here you do need to be careful when applying these reset options,as i did mine when sunroof was stuck open! the next thing i new it made some banging sounds like it was ressetting! then it broke the actual frame of my sunroof! spoke to renault quoted a 1000.00p yes a grand for new roof and labour charge luckly,i picked up a 2nd hand sunroof and frame,i i need to point renault told me this part never brakes!well im here to tell you it does and it can and it did!.ok my new sunroof was fitted ok but it was out of sync! it would not tilt! it would not open correctly! all i did to sort this out was turned the control knob fully to the left so as window would be tilted! if working i them held button as mention in other threads! it tilted in stages then made 1 more adjustment!tried after this and it was fine happy days saved me 200 notes asking renault to sort it! have to say infomation on this site is and was very helpful ;-)
Currently in Dano's garage:
Renault Laguna Extreme 1.8 16v hatchback
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome