Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Passenger wiper flicks water over driver side

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th March 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Passenger wiper flicks water over driver side

Hi, this is my first post so please be gentle with me. I recently purchased a 2004 Scenic 1.9dci diesel and when recently driving in the rain I have noticed that the passenger wiper flicks water across the driver side screen as it returns to the bottom of the screen (the driver wiper is lower so doesnt clean up the spray left by the passenger wiper). I have been told that the wipers are attached at the left and swipe to the right because Renaults are European where the driver is on the left (which still means that the passenger would be seeing this annoying spray).

My question is, can I get something that prevents the passenger wiper from spraying across the drivers side as it goes down? There must be something out there which clips onto the end of the passenger wiper to stop the excess water from spraying out.

I had a good look around the forum but couldnt see anyone with this same problem, The wipers look like the original stock ones (not dodgy third party ones).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Currently in Luvspud's garage:
2004 Renault Scenic 1.9dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by Luvspud
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Passenger wiper flicks water over driver side Bodywork VelSatisfied 3 672 25th March 2012 08:13 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome