Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio Servicing

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 17th April 2012
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Clio Servicing

Hopefully I'm not too late and you haven't had your Clio serviced yet - but even if you have read on...

My wife bought a Clio S in 2011 from "$% on exactly the same offer - 3 years free servicing.

When the cars 1st birthday came along we called Renault to arrange a service, they told us that it wasn't due one until it's 2nd birthday. I asked about the free servicing and they told me that they had no record of it - suprise suprise.

I asked the salesman when I bought the car to put it in writing, he said he would, but never did despite me chasing him up.

Anyway, I went to Renault UK. They agreed that when the service was due they would pay for it if "$% wouldn't.

Today I rang "$% to book the car in for it's 1st service, they said they had no notes of the "free" service. So I rang Renault UK again, they obviously rang "$% as an hour later I got a call from them saying they would do the service for free.

Thankfully, I took a screenshot of the offer when "$% were advertising the car, and hopefully still have this on my old laptop. I am taking it in to "$% to prove to them that the offer did exist, so that they can make sure other customers do receive the free servicing that had not been honoured.

I hope this helps you get the service that you were promised when you agreed the deal!
Currently in cosmicdav3's garage:
2010 Clio S

Last edited by VelSatisfied; 17th April 2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Editing out the dealer's details as per forum Naming & Shaming rules
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome