Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 2 niggles lights, washer bottle etc

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 19th April 2012 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 6 Times in 5 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Laguna 2 niggles lights, washer bottle etc

Hi, just bought a 55 reg Laguna Tourer and there are a few niggles I need soem help with please?

1. Under the clutch pedal there are 2 big holes in the carpet and I presume there should be some kind of footrest for your left foot which is missing on my car?

2. The drivers side dip beam headlight is not working. I was trying to extract it, i think it might be Xenon as it has a big metal thing that plugs on teh back of it. I am stuggling to get my hand in there due to the washer bottle etc. I got the metal thing off but couldn't undo the clip. Is there something I can remove to make access easier?

3. I topped the washer bottle up then noticed dripping from the passenger side front bumper. The washer bottle level has dropped. I am guessing maybe a split pipe or loose connection on the passenger side headlight washer. What is the best way to gain access to see what is wrong?

4. The voice recognition is not working but I have already posted about that in the electronics section although no responses yet.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Currently in LAGUNA205GT's garage:
2005 Laguna II 205 GT Tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by LAGUNA205GT
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna 2 won't start - FIXED Engines LAGUNA205GT 1 120 14th July 2016 01:36 PM
Laguna 2 Handbrake fuse location Electronics LAGUNA205GT 11 685 17th June 2016 02:17 PM
Laguna 2 suddenly getting torque steer to the... Steering and Suspension TTT 33 1483 31st May 2016 06:40 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome