Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Should i buy an 03 - 06 Laguna dci

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 21st April 2012 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Should i buy an 03 - 06 Laguna dci

Thanks Sabbguy. The 9-5 is a lovely looking car but even a 9-3 would suffice. They would be slightly more common in these parts (and slightly more aesthetically pleasing to the better half !) I was looking at the Auto trader and see a few in the 02'-05' age bracket. would the 1.9TiD or the 2.2TiD be better. Anything i should look out for? They are a bit more than what i had intended to shell out but i could possibly stretch it out if found what i wanted. I`d be a Toyota fan & any that me or my dad ever owned haven't gave much if any trouble. Originally i was in the look out for a 2000-02 Avensis but a saloon seems to be hard to get hold of.Never liked the look of the hatchbacks much.Plus they are nearly all greens or other not so attractive colours so hence i broadened my search to other makes.
Currently in AidyMc1's garage:
2007 2.0 115dci Trafic SL29, 1999 Toyota Corolla 1.3, 04` Toyota Avensis T4 D4D, 01` Avensis GS D4D
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome