Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna v6 monaco 2000 model, instrument panel

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th October 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna v6 monaco 2000 model, instrument panel

Hi ya

Im having a bit a trouble with my laguna v6 instrument panel, i have the Jaeger model. What's happening is that i can be driving along and all of a sudden all the dials go blank/ back to zero and the display goes off but the warning lights stay on that are relevant. Sometimes it will go blank for seconds and sometimes all the while the cars running. I think it is possibly triggered off by heat as during the summer months it would play up terrible but when the air is cooler it will come back on, now i thought that now weve had a few cooler days about, it would be ok but it is just getting worse. i never use the heater unless girlfriend is in the car and i have also had the aircon working to keep it from blanking out but its a bit worrying now that it was cold this morning and still was playing up. Does anyone know where i could get all the wires checked out or does anyone know where the ecu is located so i can try and move a few dirty connections? I have also tried many breakers for a second hand panel but it seems a rare part to get hold of. Could anyone offer me any advice at all please?

many thanks guys / gals

Currently in laguna_monaco's garage:
Laguna 1 V6 Monaco
  5 Lastest Threads by laguna_monaco
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
ECT Sensor Engines laguna_monaco 3 1482 5th May 2008 09:55 PM
spare parts? Cars & motoring laguna_monaco 2 817 23rd October 2007 04:23 PM
mileage adjustment help Electronics david.susies 3 1071 28th January 2007 05:27 PM
laguna alarm help??? Electronics 1 1084 8th October 2006 08:55 PM
Laguna v6 monaco 2000 model, instrument panel Electronics laguna_monaco 2 1396 4th October 2006 04:31 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome