Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 02 washer reservoir neck

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 31st May 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Scenic 02 washer reservoir neck

Hello all,
I today replaced the windscreen Washer Reservoir pump and all was going very well until i tried to get the removable reservoir neck back onto the main reservoir tank through the hole in the panel under the bonnet?
I simply could not get it in? is there a trick to this, btw i managed to snap some plastic off the neck piece trying to hard to get it in, and also i don't think the grommet is on the reservoir opening any more.

The reservoir bottle is screwed back in place and i can clearly see the hole through the panel but it wont go in.
Anyone else had trouble with this or any tips how to get the neck back on, do i need a new part now i have snapped the plastic clip of the neck?

any help appreciated.

Many thanks
  5 Lastest Threads by rufcrufc
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Cable return springs on rear brake calipers. Brakes/Hubs jimmy274 10 2106 24th September 2014 03:53 PM
Scenic 1.6 2002 gas strunt boot Bodywork Dancingdad 5 979 8th February 2014 08:42 AM
Renault Scenic 02 washer reservoir neck Bodywork lancs dave 1 1300 31st May 2012 06:46 PM
Engine warning light /loss of power Engines rufcrufc 5 1580 27th January 2009 07:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome