Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Electric Window Problems - Regulator Repairs

View Single Post
post #341 of (permalink) Old 6th June 2012
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Re: Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Electric Window Problems - Regulator Repairs

This may be an easy one, but I will ask anyway.: I have recently stripped down the electric window assembly and after buying a new set of cables off ebay for 20 (they were previously very snarled up and badly kinked, having spooled off the winder on the back of the regulator) I managed to replace these, though after successfully putting it all back together, one of the blue plastic clips that the cables loop onto (think they are commonly called regulator clips) broke and the window is now being strapped up in place. I have ordered a replacement blue clip, but can anyone tell me how you get the old clip off the runner and the new one on in its place? I have reassembled everything so the car was usable (including putting back the door skin) so cant easily see whats involved. Can anyone give me any advice on replacing these little blue clips before i strip it all down into bits again?
Currently in kevinpryor's garage:
07 Laguna 2.0 DCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome