Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - problem with my scenic

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 13th July 2012 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
problem with my scenic

Hi, i dont know if anyone can help me but i have a problem with my renault scenic, i was driving along tuesday taking my son to Taekwondo, when i went to indicate left and noticed i had no indicators, looked down at my panel and notices the stop and oil light were on as if the car had cut out, but it hadnt i managed to drive to where we were going but 2 mins previous to noticing my indicators were not working my son said he could smell a funny small in the back of the day, as we were coming to a stop we could also smell like a burning smell, we stopped the car ans switched her off, then i re tried her agian and she started but after about 20 mins she wouldnt start agian and now we are seeing that the immobiliser light on the dash/panel is flashing constantly, and when we go to start her up she just wont turn over does any one have any ideas what it can be as my friend who is an ex renault mechanic had a look yesterday but had no idea???
Any ideas would be much appreciated thankyou
Currently in dishydash's garage:
2001 renault scenic 1.6
  5 Lastest Threads by dishydash
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Help y reg scenic clock bulb needs changing Electronics Raynult 2 902 8th December 2012 11:53 AM
problem with my scenic Cars & motoring lancs dave 13 1634 13th July 2012 08:32 AM
immobiliser ligfht is constantly flashing on my... Electronics KeithP 1 1403 13th July 2012 08:03 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome